Ward improvement news
For the first time in Chicago history, last year, Ricardo Muñoz asked 22nd Ward taxpayers to decide what improvements their neighborhoods needed the most. Participatory budgeting in the 22nd Ward was a huge success thanks to the thousands of area residents who took the time to share their ideas with the alderman. Stay connected with Alderman Muñoz to get involved next year.
Recent improvements in the 22nd Ward include:
- Better lighting and increased safety at Farragut High School athletic field
- A newly redesigned and rebuilt soccer field at Gary/Dominguez
- A community garden and more open space at Ogden and Kildare
- New Police cameras at parks and schools
- New speed bumps around Vittum Park